My therapist was amazing. She has a gifted touch. I always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed, physically and mentally.
Massage with LouAnn was fantastic! Facilities and check-in were warm and inviting. Thank you! Will recommend and return.
Completely enjoyed couples massage with Tracy.
Excellent service and facial with Madeline.
Loved LouAnn. She was really good and she totally relaxed me. Coming back to try other packages.
I have never had a massage and I will be back. The therapist was excellent and she knew exactly what I wanted. Thank You.
Thank you! Wonderful experience once again with Dasha!
You guys are amazing! Checking in and out and the treatment and amenities were excellent.
Thank you so much. This is my first spa experience and it was great. Lidia did a great job on my aching shoulder.
Everything was great. Surpassed all expectations. Thank you so much!
Kayla and Lidia were Great. Checking in and out and amenities were excellent
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit! Perfect Valentine's gift to myself!
Lou Ann is amazing! She has a gifted touch. I always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed… physically and mentally. Thanks to Lou Ann!
01/08/2016 (with Lou Ann)
Everyone was very friendly and nice. It was very relaxing. I recommend it to anyone that is near San Clemente.If you need a place where to relax this is the place.
San Clemente, CA
The two ladies were amazing... Lou Ann and Dasha!!!! Thank You for a wonderful relaxing time
New York, NY
Stopped by yesterday for the first time ever for a massage with Louanne. I get massages weekly (usually at cheap places) to deal with tension from driving and work stress, but my normal places were booked so I called TDS. I kid you not- this was the BEST massage of my ENTIRE LIFE. She focused on every aspect of making it a soothing experience that changed my muscles for the better, going further to teach me some positions to train my body to release tension. She included heating packs and cool packs to elevate the experience and focus on my particular health and wellness needs. I felt completely pampered, luxuriant and babied. I have been to Burke Williams several times, and this was vastly superior (and cheaper!) than those experiences. Serendipity brought me to TDS and I will gladly return weekly.The spa is absolutely charming and relaxing. People that are giving 1 star for decor- please chill out. If it's not your style and that angers you enough to leave a nasty review that can damage the spa's reputation, I suggest you get some more self care! :)
Marina del Rey, CA
I read some of the one star reviews here and either these people are reviewing the wrong place or they are from a competitor. I have NEVER seen graffiti or carvings and the shower IS separate from the steam room. I have been going here for as long as they have been open and love it. It is beautiful, relaxing, clean and has the best massages of any place I have tried including luxurious resorts. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Their pricing is very competitive and definitely NOT pricey.
Dana Point, CA
Does that say it all? No? Okay. Went today as part of a great Spring Break vacation with my sister. Let's record the awesome in chronological order, shall we?
1. I called this morning, and they had appointments set for us (massage and facial each) for this afternoon. Awesome, the first.
2. We arrived and were promptly given lemon water and a tour of the spa (as soon as our paperwork was signed). Very relaxing music playing throughout and the front desk assistant was super-cute and totally friendly! They gave us comfy slippers and our lockers had big, fluffy, fancy robes in them. Awesome, the second.
3. The Sunlighter Sauna was exactly what I needed. It's an infrared sauna (I think) that penetrates deep heat into the body releasing sweat and serious toxins. The recommended time is up to 30 minutes and, while I can usually barely stand ten in a regular sauna, I held out for 20 in this bad boy and felt incredible when I stepped out. Awesome, the third.
4. The shower. Oh my gosh, the shower. Giant, walk-in with a built-in bench and decorated in the mellow brown, tuscany-style tiles. Very nice shower. But what made it so incredible was the rainfall shower head in the ceiling, and the FOUR SHOWER HEADS ON THE WALLS. Two shower heads on either side, parallel to one another. It was so great! Awesome, the fourth.
5. The relaxing room is where you go when you're ready for your treatments and that's where the therapists call you for your treatments. It's a nice room with a fountain in the center and big fluffy chairs in the corners. There are light snacks (fruit and nuts) and cold lemon-water and hot tea with honey. Really, really nice. We also came here between our treatments and afterward. Awesome, the fifth.
6. TRACY. Oh. My. Gosh. Tracy. This woman is a miracle worker. She was so patient with my trouble areas on my back and shoulders. She is one of the best masseuses I have ever had the pleasure of having. She also was so kind to ask me if I was comfortable and if I needed anything or anything different during the massage. I was most definitely relaxed when I returned to the relaxing room. Awesome, the sixth, seventh and eighth.
7. AKIA. A second Oh. My. Gosh. Akia is one of the aestheticians and she was so gentle and caring with my face. We discussed my skin problem areas beforehand and she was fabulous. Even though I'd just had a full massage, she attended to my shoulders, arms, hands, feet and head as though I wasn't already half-melted. Everything she used was mixed right in the room and extremely gentle on my skin. She's a pro at extractions- I hardly felt them- but she still asked if I was okay. Awesome, the ninth, tenth and eleventh.
It truly was a wonderful day. My sister and I had a great time and felt totally pampered and taken care of the entire time we were there. We followed it up with an excellent dinner of sushi at 9 Style (see my review for that), and it made for a very well-rounded first day of vacation.
I highly recommend.
Went here for a girls' only 2 day getaway. Small but the atmosphere was very relaxing. I had a body wrap, which was very well done, the lady was nice and didn't talk too much, which I genuinely appreciated. Next was a hot stone massage, which I had never had before. The masseuse was kind and made sure to explain what she was going to do. She also let me feel the temperature of the rocks before using them. I didn't get a chance to use the infrared sauna. And the shower in the women's locker room was awesome, very relaxing with all the jets hitting you. We also got 10% off of our services for checking in on Yelp.
Plenty of free parking in front as well. The decor was awesome, the fountain in the sitting room was very relaxing to look at as we had refreshments in between treatments. Highly recommend this spa if you're in the area!!
Treated the wife and I to a spectacular 90 minute couple's massage. I had no idea that time could pass so quickly!! We enjoyed our skin being pulled, rubbed, kneaded, and jiggled. What bliss.
It is a great anniversary gift for the one that you love. We booked a day in advance, and there were no problems at all.
Their showers are TO DIE FOR. Water jets at you from all angles inside of a steam bath. Very nice. Felt AWESOME.
I really did NOT want to leave, but we had already spent $280 ;) and we had places to go....would definitely return (will) in the future.
REDONDO BEACH, CA
This spa is amazing! Darling Tuscan themed relaxation room, steam room and sauna to start. We were all cozy in our robes. Slipping on some citrus water and snacking on some nuts & berries.
I went in for a couples massage with my boyfriend for our anniversary. His therapist was Jen and he enjoyed her firm pressure. My therapist was Ginger and she hit all the spots that needed a little extra care.
This place is now a favorite of mine! The last massage I had was phenomenal with Misty. She had a very healing touch!
I recommend this Day Spa to anyone who loves great body work and a positive environment.
SAN DIEGO, CA