HOW STRESS AFFECTS THE BODY
HOW STRESS AFFECTS THE BODY.
According to a survey conducted by Prevention Magazine, 73% of Americans experience great stress on a weekly basis.
Did you know these stress facts?
- Your body doesn’t care if it’s a big stress or a little one
- Stress can make smart people do stupid things
- People can become numb to their stress
- Massage may provide stimulation that helps to block pain signals to the brain
- Reduce stress and you can lower your blood pressure
- Reduce stress and strengthen your immune system
Recent research has shown the effectiveness of massage for these conditions:
- Lower back pain, arthritis, insomnia
- Low immune systems
- Blood pressure, strokes, heart disease
- Headaches, irritability, teeth grinding
- Pain in cancer patients
- Muscle tension and pain
Massage on a regular basis can improve your health and well-being. We make it easy for you to have regular massages when you Join our VIP Membership Programs. Click here for more information.